Monday, January 28, 2013

Under the Wire

I almost didn't make the January BOM post and slipped in just under the wire. Lots going on, but here are the blocks my friend Janice and I sewed this month.

This is from Apple Avenue Quilts free block of the month. It was only the second time I've done foundation paper piecing and even though it was intense, I find that I love the way it makes all the lines so straight and the points so pointy. Janice was not so brave, and went with the second choice for the month....
This lighting makes the white look pinkish, but it's actually white and light blue. I think she did a great job!
We are now on our way to our February block. I'm anxious to start, but must finish up my BGW's bedding first. I'm almost done and then we'll have a reveal. I also have the log cabin pin basted and ready to start quilting. I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks. Luck on quilting up the log cabin and can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda, that block is amazing! Great job on paper piecing! (You know how I feel about that.... LOL)

    ReplyDelete