Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Finishes

I managed to finish one pillow and...
one of the NICU quilts that I dubbed "Green Acres".

If nothing prevents it, I'll get the other pillow done tomorrow and start on quilting another quilt. I have to admit, I'm ready for a change of pattern on the quilts, since I did the last ones all the same, just in different colors of "Little Rascals".  I did switch up the quilting on some of them to make them a little different.

Isaac has brought us beneficial rain and so far, no storms. Thank you Lord!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pillow! Great piece for the start of a medallion quilt - the easy way. Glad the storm died out before hitting you and that you are getting some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillow is just beautiful - great job on that one! We got good rain too from Isaac and I'm so grateful. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain is good! The pillow looks great! The picture almost looks like you did some quilting on it??? My screen is too little to tell. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillow is beautiful!! The NICU quilt is adorable - love the color. Glad to hear that you are just receiving rain

    ReplyDelete