Saturday, August 18, 2012

In The Pink

I finished up a charity quilt this morning. I threw scraps together and didn't try to have any order to it.
I just kept adding strips, squares, rectangles, etc., and fit them together as I went.
I ran the top up in an afternoon and enjoyed the process. I'm trying to use up some of my scraps and small pieces and not buy any fabric until absolutely necessary. Hard, but I'm doing ok so far. The backing was from the stash my Mom left. It was large enough to use for three baby quilts, so I'm good on that for now.
Another one goes in the St. Vincent NICU bag.


5 comments:

  1. Very sweet. You should enter this in Beth's "dump quilt' project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this turned out Belinda - lucky baby. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these fabrics together. Fun!

    ReplyDelete