Saturday, August 25, 2012

Park Play

This is my latest quilt for St. Vincent's NICU and I call it Park Play, because the toile print looks like kids playing in a park to me.
I'm still using up scraps and fabric from my hoarded stash and taking my time. I'm enjoying the process this time and don't feel so pressured. Why do I do that to myself anyway??
I have three more tops ready to be quilted. Soooo, on I go.

BTW, the lady at the Walmart service desk reminded me this morning there are only 4 months till Christmas.... Yikes!! I gotta get going on gifts. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the pattern. I am not sure I am ready to know how close Christmas is!! I am still trying to prepare for school next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet - love stars. Well , leaves are starting to change here, so yes, around the corner..

    ReplyDelete