Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Tissue Box Art

It's been hard to find a little me time lately. LMW had his adenoids taken out, and tubes put in his ears last Friday and our routine has been a little skewed. He did well for the first couple of days, but the third and now the fourth days are not so great. He's feeling a little feverish and having some pain, but it's to be expected, and I'm sure it will get better soon. We would appreciate your prayers. *grin*

I was able to grab a few moments the other night and create more tissue box wall art. Thanks again to Snoodles for the aida cloth I used for canvas.

Believe it or not, the cloth is a pale green. With the contrast of the water lilies, it looks more brown in the photo.

 It only took me about 45 minutes from start to finish, since there were only three colors of paint.  I can't wait to hang it up.
I'm linking up to Marcia's Minutes for Me .

6 comments:

  1. How lovely!! Clever, but Aida would be close to a canvas material - wonderful use of material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very pretty and tranquil. Got got your zen on, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful, Belinda! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful! Glad to see you got some painting time in. I've got to find some Me time soon. My fingers itch to create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool Tissue Box Art --- Beautiful... Love your paintings! Thank you for sharing at the Minutes for Me Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Belina: I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, your new GF friend, stop back and be mine too.
    Thanks for the comment about the bingo card, yours is cool. It should be fun.
    How did you do this? Is there a tute for it?
    Well thanks for sharing, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete