Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Christmas in April

Three new ornaments I was able to put together the last couple of days. 


Mr. Ginger is made from an embroidery hoop, ric-rac, snowflake wire, ribbon, felt, hot glue, puff paint, fabric and decorative rope.


Holly is made from all of the same items except the snowflake wire and I added some buttons.

I added some clippings from floral picks I found on clearance after the holidays to Star the Snowman.

The puff paint was a little more globby than I expected, so I wasn't able to be as intricate with it as I'd wanted, but it adds a little shine to things. I may have to use a paint brush with it next time.

On to coming up with my May project.

2 comments:

  1. These are really, really cute! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Belinda, these are adorable! I think you should do a tutorial on them, would you like to guest post on Lilypad?

    ReplyDelete