Friday, November 5, 2010

Two New Shirts

LMW is outgrowing all his clothes, so Nanna bought him some new ones. I also bought three white long sleeved onesies to decorate. Can't resist doing that.

The first one I did was a simple tie dye job. As you can see, he's pretty pumped about it.


The second one was a bit more involved. I filled a spray bottle with water and acrylic craft paint, and sprayed the shirt. I like the way it is darker in spots and lighter in others. But I couldn't  let it go at just that....so I added some fall leaves.






I spent a little time adding some detail on the leaves, simply by stitching a regular running stitch on the sewing machine. I'm happy with how it turned out.

5 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me. I'm itching to do something crafty soon. But I have no time! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, too cute. i like the idea of spraying the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! He looks so happy and is always smiling. Love that boys smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the detail!! That is just precious!

    ReplyDelete