Monday, October 11, 2010

Owl Blanket

During the last cool snap, I realized that I don't have any blankets for LMW except thin little receiving blankets. Soo, Nanna had to remedy that right away!



I just got some inexpensive fleece from Walmart, bound the edges with fabric already in my stash, and then had the brainstorm about the owl. I love how it turned out.




Now, Little Man Win can be all warm and cosy at Nanna's house when the weather gets cool for good. Sure hope that is soon, because we've broken a record here in Arkansas with our days of 90 degree weather. And unfortunately, we are still experiencing a drought. I wonder if we just aren't praying hard enough.....

I'm linking up to Fabric Tuesday on QuiltStory!

11 comments:

  1. that's so adorable. and i love the striped fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you from your profile...promise I'm not a stalker! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blanket. What a lucky little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love the owl!!! So cute! :) Happy Fabric Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable...i am having a huge crush on owls right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a cute blanket! Love how your little owl turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tooo whoooo cute!!! Very nice boy blankie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! Every baby should have a Nanna as talented and fabulous as you! What a blessed Little Man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the owl ... it adds just the right touch!
    your blog is super cute, too. love your background :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOOOOVE IT! That is so stinkin' cute!!! He will be so cute and cozy wrapped up in that sweet blanket!

    I'm with ya on the cold - bring it on! I'm tired of the 90's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet owl! Cute. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete