Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Two Down


After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, SR finally got the new ceiling fan up and working. It's sooo much nicer than the standard spec house model.







And I finished painting the deck this afternoon. Of course, I had to clean off yet more bird poop. That little issue will be cleared up as soon as the roof is on.

Now, I've been thinking about the patio furniture I want to add. I have looked high and low for two of those retro round backed, metal bouncy type chairs. If I find them they are either, rusted out, already sold, or priced with Paris Hilton in mind. So, if I can't find some in the next month or so, I'll settle for some Adirondack type chairs. I won't be able to afford real wood, but I can probably swing the hard plastic kind. If you come across either of these at a reasonable price, please give me a buzz.

Now, on to the quilting........

2 comments:

  1. Why do you want some of those old Grandma Willie chairs? They aren't very comfortable...

    ReplyDelete