Tuesday, April 27, 2010

B in the Middle

We have several projects that we are in the middle of. I didn't realize it until this morning...

The deck:



Pay no attention to the bird poop on the end. We bought deck paint yesterday and I am going to attempt the project this afternoon. We couldn't agree on a new light fixture for the outside because I refused to buy one of the old mason jar looking ones. SR's reasoning is that no one will see it. My reasoning is that I will see it.

The ceiling fan replacement:


Old, ugly thing. Has a bit of a art deco look to it and I just didn't love it. It wouldn't work, and we determined it was the fan and not the wiring. We bought a new one yesterday and so far, we haven't been able to get it to work either....


Then there is J's quilt:
I'm about half-way finished with the quilting part.

It's coming along and so far, no major snafus or wrinkles. There are some defects, but as my quilting mentor friend would say, "I am not an imperfect person." :) I just love that. I'm hoping to have the quilt finished by the end of the week. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment