Friday, September 25, 2009

One Project Completed

So, here is the first of many projects accomplished. Going to be working on others as the weeks of LeLe's pregnancy progress.



I used scrapbook paper to cut out the design, and a shadowbox frame. I added details with a black sharpie, and used a regular glue stick and hot glue. Using some thin foam, I was able to stack the layers to give it a 3-D effect.

For some reason, my camera just wouldn't take a good shot of it, maybe because of the reflection issues. Still, I'm pleased with it and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

4 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. IT! It looks professional! Oh, my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All for little Rasberry. I'm glad you like it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh you is talented. :)
    THanks for the blog stopby last week. I'm catching up right now!
    supah

    ReplyDelete