Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Duplicating patterns

I've been a little behind on my projects. After spending the weekend helping son paint in his house, and spending a day recouperating from that, I am hoping to get back on track.

I have a new canvas bag cut out and waiting to be put together. I also started making copies of patterns LeLe has. This way, we can share them and not tear them to pieces. The patterns you purchase are so delicate, and I'm using stiff wrapping paper to duplicate them. I will also scan the sewing instructions. It's a great way to save money.

This pattern I created by looking at and measuring the bag I painted earlier. As you can see, I wrote myself lots of instructions on the pattern. As soon as I get it put together, I will post a picture and let you know how successful I was.

1 comment:

  1. I've been making patterns from looking at others online. I just don't wanna pay for one..cheap I know! :)Lisa
    kssnnikkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete