Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend Work

It's March already, and you would think it's still the dead of Winter around here. Thunder sleet, heavy rains and freezing temps for the next few days. My poor Jonquils have bloomed, but the rain is beating them to a pulp.  Sheesh!

I've been under this weather, so to speak, for a while now. I woke up in the night with a severe case of Vertigo and it has lingered for two weeks. The doctor said the drastic temperature changes and humidity levels going up and down are to blame. So far, the meds are wiping me out almost as much as the illness, but I'm trying to stick with the plan.

Due to this, I'm way behind on where I want to be in my projects. I forced myself to finish some things today. A little altering, some paper piecing and crafting.

Maybe this will bring the Spring, if I can get it hung on the door.
I was inspired by this one I found on Pinterest by It's Overflowing
And here is the paper pieced block I did.
The hole is just a tad off in the right bottom corner, but everything else matched up great. I'm not going to try to re-do it, but may be able to camouflage it somehow. Black sharpies are the bomb.... Heh heh. It's the March BOM for the In The Garden Quilt Along I'm doing.

I finished a tee shirt quilt top yesterday but haven't gotten a photo of it yet, so I'll just wait until I'm finished with it before I post.

Here's hoping this week finds me improved in the way of dizziness.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your wreath! Hang it indoors for now - to enjoy it. I've only been collecting the patterns for the Garden BOM. Maybe I will get to them in April or May.

    ReplyDelete