Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November's Christmas Finish

Here is the finished product for my Christmas in November.
I call it Tonya's Peppermint Path. The fabrics in the center and middle row all came from her, so I thought it appropriate.
I frantically sewed between trying to start my Christmas decorating. I don't normally start that until after Thanksgiving, but my family had our gathering last Saturday so I went ahead while I had the time.
The fabric on the back is one I've wanted ever since I saw it last year at Hobby Lobby. I finally bought it and put it on something I can really enjoy.

We had a great Thanksgiving together. The only disappointment was that my son-in-law was not feeling well and couldn't attend. The food was good, but just being together was the best part.  I/We have so very much to be thankful for.

I hope your Thanksgiving is a blessed one.

B

3 comments:

  1. COOL BEANS!!! I LOVE IT! It looks awesome on the sofa. Makes me want to settle right in! If that quilt doesn't put you in a Christmas mood nothing will!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful! Love the backing fabric, too....great job!

    ReplyDelete