Thursday, December 2, 2010

Small Christmas Post


It's not a picture in a magazine by any stretch of the imagination, but it will do. I wanted all that neat stuff you stick in the top and the wide ribbon to go around it, but the money was better spend on presents I'm pleased with the ornaments I made, and the tree is small anyway, so all that designer stuff might wear it down.

You know, if it wasn't for the Christmas shops, and HGTV, I'd probably be really happy with this tree. Compared to what I've done in years past, it looks pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think it is pretty! I love all the new ornaments. If it weren't for the blogs and HGTV and that durn Martha Stewart, I'd be much more satisfied with everything in my house. I think Hubby just wishes I was more interested in doing laundry. HA!

    ReplyDelete