Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Was Tagged

Ok, I'll play. Lisa tagged me so here are her questions and my answers...


1. What's your best memory as a small child? Getting a bike for Christmas. That's the only thing I can think of that was really great other than getting to visit my grandparents.


2.What or who can you think of and a smile instantly comes to your face? My grandson...of course.

3.Have you ever been arrested? Nope, thank goodness.

4.What is the most scared you have ever been? When my son was in an altercation and his ride left him in Florida with no way home.

5.What "creature" would you not voluntarily hold for $1000? Any snake. Period. And there are others...

6.What kind of cell do you have? If any. Tracfone. I really threw my feet out!

7. What's your favorite past time? Sewing.

8. Do you collect anything? Chickadees

So, there you have it Lisa. :)

1 comment:

  1. For a $1000.00 I might, MAYBE, big maybe would hold my grandsons pet snake. Maybe...

    ReplyDelete