Sunday, February 14, 2010

Second Block


I did follow my original pattern on the second layout. I created three different patterns, but will need more than that. I am not sure how many blocks I'll need, since they are so large, but it will be at least six, maybe nine. I can add size with strips in between the blocks. I haven't decided what color to use for that yet. Either a pale or a darker green that will match the other fabrics.


Second block is finished. It's not taking as long as I thought it would to put these together. The rotary cutter has made it extremely quick and easy to cut out the pieces.


I'm anxious to continue. Once I get started on a project, I am almost consumed with it until it's done. I'm trying very hard not to rush this one. I am enjoying the process so much.

1 comment: