Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project List

I've got several things going around in my brain, and I either don't have what I need, don't have the time, or don't feel like starting them. I mentioned on B_Lines that I have a pinched nerve in my neck, so doing anything the last few days has not been possible. This is a list of things that are personally pressing me.

1. Buy more fabric and sew stuff for Little Man.

2. Finish J's quilt.

3. Reorganize the clutter that used to be my crafts closet.

4. Reorganize and purge my computer desk.

5. Move cedar trees from my front flower beds to the back yard.

6. Replace cedar trees with something. They are getting too tall and heavy for a flower bed.... Any suggestions?



7. Thoroughly clean my house.

8. Cook some decent meals for a change. After being at the hospital or nursing home for so long, then having the neck pain, really messed up my culinary life. I'm out of sinc.

9. Alter a top that is a little too large.

10. Get a better attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment