Thursday, October 15, 2015

Oh Baby!

My sister is expecting her first grandchild. To say she is excited is an understatement, and we who are privileged to have experienced this phenomenon know exactly what she is feeling. I've been blessed to be able to provide a few little things for our little girl, who is pushing to come early, but being held back as much as possible. ( A sign of things to come??)

 Her name is Brooksie Kate and she will be amazing!

Here is the bedding I created for her, with explicit directions from her mother. *wink*
 You can see her beautiful mother there with me.
Little Miss Brooksie will be showered with gifts in another week, and this is what Aunt Belinda is offering for her comfort.
I very much enjoyed creating these little things...a cuddly blanket, a sleeper, a bib and a big girl dress for when she grows a bit.
My embroidery machine got a good work out but it held strong and enjoyed itself too.
I love doing stuff like this.
Ok, we're ready for you Brooksie!!

4 comments: