Saturday, August 23, 2014

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Well no, I didn't win a chicken dinner, but my Birds at the Window quilt won Viewer's Choice at  Lily Pad Quilting!!

That was so exciting!! I won two jelly rolls from Penny Cottons and I can't wait to pick them out!!

Last week I made a tee shirt dress for Princess Klaire. It was the first time I'd tried something like that and I think it turned out pretty. Only thing is,  I believe it's going to be too short to wear without leggings, so I suppose it's not a dress, but a top. *grin*
I have a baby quilt ready to bind, laying on my cutting table right now, but it will be a few days before I can finish it up and post. Monday my BFF Jan and I are going to a fabric store in Batesville, Arkansas to buy lots and lots of fabric!! Actually..... probably....lots of fabric, but maybe not lots and lots. It will be fun to just walk around and pet the lovely stuff, even if we don't buy anything!

Enjoy your Sabbath!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win - I knew it was a winner when you first showed it. How cute is that little dress - now that is something I will get to play with in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved! :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need some grandkids....haha! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing what you create with your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where'd it go??? I commented and it vanished??? We'll see. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not surprised you won, it is gorgeous.. blog hopped and found you and what a super interesting blog..
    Happy quilting Chris

    ReplyDelete