Monday, January 13, 2014

A New Paper Piecing BOM

I've been working on a paper pieced BOM with my BQB Janice. It's all kinds of birds and I enjoy doing them very much.  I'd made a decision not to add any more BOMs to my to-do list this year, but something caught my eye while I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Vrooman's Quilts. Sharon always has something fun going on, and lots of cool links on her sidebar.

Anyway, on her page I found a link to this:

The picture jumped out at me from the get-go, and then I saw that she designs paper piece blocks. Ohhhh, be still my heart. And better yet, she's doing a paper pieced BOM for 2014! Yippee!! When I saw the first few blocks I was hooked!!

So now, I will add her button to my side bar, and do my best to follow along and have some fun. Yes, I have several tops that need quilting, and yes this will add to that stack, BUT how much fun will this be?!!!

2 comments:

  1. This one does look like fun - and different. Enjoy - I will be saving patterns for the first few months and then catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta jump on the projects that are fun :) I am loving this BOM so far.

    ReplyDelete