Sunday, April 17, 2011

QAL Almost finished

Well actually, as far as the QAL, (Quilt a Long) it is finished. Sort of. But I still have to do something with the pieces I put together with the tutorial. Here are the pieces in order of the steps.


Four each of these sections.

This is just one of the sets placed in a circle.


Can you tell what it's going to look like yet?
Then you add these to those.


And then you add some square fabric. 


But what about that circle in the middle you ask...


You fill it in with something pretty. Now, I have to figure out how I want to finish it off, before I make a pillow out of it. I have an idea or two... stay tuned.
P.S. Don't look too close. I agonized over getting everything perfectly perfect, but alas I am not and I have to live with that. :P I think I did a fairly decent job considering I've never done points before. Don't know if I'll ever do them again either.... *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've come in from the workshop (still doing the 'Ya Mule' thing) to see this beautiful piece you've made. I'm impressed! If something is not perfectly perfect no one will EVER notice it, they'll be too dazzeled by how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete