Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Quick Fill In

Just to fill time and space, here is a short project I completed in about 30 minutes yesterday.

This was a pot my Mom had in her storage room.


Now, this green could be really cool if touched up, but I wanted something different. So, this is what I did...


This pot has been outside in the weather for years. I never threw it away because I knew I'd need it some day.


Same can of paint, different outcome....It was older, more beat up and made of different material.


Looks a little rustic but that's ok. For the price of a can of paint, I have two new flower pots and pretty things in the house. Let's just hope I can keep the plants in them looking healthy.















(Disregard the dirt around the pots I tried to clean up with no success.)

2 comments:

  1. i REALLY like the bright red one! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I need to utilize more spray paint.

    BTW, my cyclamen died. :(

    ReplyDelete