I finally finished J and K's quilt. I did a lot of "Seam Ripping" with it, because I am ocd about some things. If it's the best I can do, I don't worry. If I know I can do better, out it comes and a redo takes place.
I didn't use those little tiny quilting stitches that sort of disappear. I used bold red embroidery thread. I love how that shows up. I made the binding larger than normal so the back would have a lot of contrast. And I love how the piecing on the back turned out. But....I don't think I want to do that again.
I'm glad it's finished and I hope my future daughter-in-law will enjoy it.
Now, the WIP....
This is for a little baby girl about to be born. Her bedroom is brown and pink polka dots.
I'm going to use fleece for the backing instead of a regular batting and fabric. It will be very soft and easy to carry. I got this idea from another blogger and when I find where I saved it, I'll give credit where its due.