Sunday, January 3, 2016

Another Year's Over, A New One Has Begun

Sorry, John Lennon's song is rumbling around in my head.  But, it is true.  Christmas was great and made all the more special by grandchildren.  The gifts I made were well received and I have plans for more home made gifts for next year, so the fun never stops. *grin*

The muscle car quilt for Isaac was a huge hit. Gosh, I even got an ovation for it by family members. That's never happened before.
At one time last year, LeLe made the comment she loved a bookshelf quilt she saw. Mom couldn't let that go unanswered, so here is her quilt.
Zippered, quilted and monogrammed bags for my sisters and nieces.



I'm working on something for my little Klaire's birthday, but no hurry since it's not until April.

Here are a few recent pics.

What a blessing these children are to me!!!
I hope and pray only good things for you and yours in 2016! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. The muscle car really is outstanding - everything is just beautiful and sure they filled the hearts gifted.

    ReplyDelete