Saturday, February 28, 2015

I Didn't Sew This One

Nope. God did. But I did make the gown. *wink*
Our sweet little Kyndall Hope was born last evening. She's perfect in every way and we are beyond excited to finally meet her. God did an amazing job, didn't He?!
Big sister Klaire wasn't interested in her much. *grin*
I can't believe Klaire is almost two and Kyndall is finally here. God is good!!
And just so I don't slight our LMW, here is a pic of him playing in the snow we received this week.
This stinker big boy will begin kindergarten in the fall. Where has the time gone?!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grandma!! Another sweetie to sew cute things for. Kindergarten, my yes it has gone fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks to Him for a healthy new baby! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete