Sunday, July 6, 2014

Back to Normal?

I've found that there are a LOT of folks out there repainting and selling furniture. Thus, I've not sold much of what I've done. Therefore, I've slowed waaaaay down on my painting and have gone back to sewing. Not a bad idea either since I love it. Here are some of my latest things.
A little something for my Princess Klaire. Can't wait to see her in it.
The latest block for Quilt Art Designs In the Garden BOM. I was distracted and made several mistakes on this one. I realized I missed one, but it will stay where it is. I can live with it.
Last month's block. I used some paint and did a little shading of her face, neck, arms and feet and I like the result.
I finally got the borders on my bird quilt top. It's a throw size and ready to sandwich when I find the time.

Well, I have done a LITTLE painting, but nothing noteworthy so we'll close with my little birdies.
Oh wait! I'll show you a picture of my family gathering together at a new water park my sister manages. We had a blast!
See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Just love that little sun suit! I haven't touched the paper piecing, but saving the patterns. Looks like pizza was on the menu.

    ReplyDelete