Saturday, May 31, 2014

Current Projects

I have trouble finding time to post these days. Between painting furniture, sewing and the grandkids, it doesn't leave a lot of time. But here are some of the things I've done in the last few weeks.

A bedside table for my little super hero LMW.
Before:
 After
 A solid oak coffee table. Before:
 After:
 I found time to do a paper pieced block.
 And I was able to get my birds all put together. There is another boarder around it, but I haven't stopped to take a picture of it yet. I plan to put another strip around it before I try to quilt it.
If you are a facebook participant, you can find all our furniture pieces at:
Time Change: Springing Vintage Furniture Forward

2 comments:

  1. I like real wood pieces, but I just love what you have done with these two! Your bird quilt is just wonderful and I like it set in the window pane,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Belinda, I love your furniture projects...they are fabulous! And your paper piecing and birds are lovely, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete