Thursday, June 14, 2012

Here Comes the Po-Po

My sister commissioned me to create a baby set for one of the officers she works with. It's his first baby and a boy, so obviously we had to go with something law enforcement related!
I used fleece on all three pieces because I had enough of it, and didn't have any blue flannel or batting loitering around. If I were to do it again, I think I'd go with the fleece blankie, but flannel on the burp pad and bib.
I do like how it turned out, and I hope she does as well. The "B" is the first initial of the last name.
I took my time, and didn't take any chances on the Po-Po catching me at speeding...

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet set. You done good again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute set! You did a great job, and I bet they are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cool! Police stuff is so hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you be willing to make this for a buyer? I have been searching for something like this for our schools security resource officer who is having his first boy this coming summer. Please reply to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could do that for you Allison. Please send me an email at
      b.lines58@gmail.com

      Delete