Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pig Sooie Part Deux

I decided to add some kitchen towels to the pot holders I made. I took a little Me time Sunday afternoon and whipped them up.

I very much enjoyed doing this project and am thinking I might like to make more. Easy shower gifts eh?


If I could get some other big name team fabrics, I might just make some for fans of our rival teams.....well, I dunno about that.

Linking up with Marcia again with Minutes for Me!

Also linking up with The Shady Porch's Rock 'N Share!

6 comments:

  1. Now those are wondrful gift sets! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, and the Razorbacks are my team too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool beans! Can I put in an order for Saints? Don't need them til Fall. Girl you could clean up on these sets!!! When you figure how much to charge I'm putting in my order! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!! I'll need several Razorback sets, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool towels! They will make wonderful gifts! Thanks for linking up to Minutes for Me! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete