Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday


I've begun quilting the sections of the Irish Chain. This is a view of one front and one back.




Just straight line quilting. Nothing fancy, but I do plan to make Xs by hand in the large squares, when I get the sections put together. (I think. I may change my mind and do something else.) Don't expect perfectly straight lines....you won't see any.

I've also cut out the "Tuxedo" romper I'm making for LMW to wear to J and K's wedding. I sure hope it's as easy to put together as the pattern looks....


The little romper will be all black, with an eggplant colored tie.


Time to get started sewing......

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see both done. Do we get a fashion show featuring LMW when you're done? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea Y! I'll try to do that. Will have trouble finding him shoes though....

    ReplyDelete