Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kittehs Finished

I finally stitched all around the kittehs and bound the quilt.


I am pretty happy at how it turned out. I only used three fabrics, and that's a first for me. I normally like to use at least four or five.


Somehow, I just felt using more would have taken away from the fun of the kitten fabric. All this yellow and green puts me in the mind of John Deere, but a baby won't know that. LOL.


I'm sandwiching another NICU quilt today, and am in the process of cutting out a third. This one will go into the canvas bag I carry them to St. Vincent's. I hope to have five or six if not more done by the middle or end of September.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! This quilt is sooo cute! Some little someone will be so lucky to get this quilt. I hope the NICU nurses can find a home for it with people that love kitties! Just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you and for the NICU too, these turned out just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! You put out a lot of effort on these quilts, Belinda.

    ReplyDelete