Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Free Stash

I posted on B.Lines about going through my Mom's things last weekend. I felt like I won the fabric lottery when we cleaned out her laundry/storage area. Three huge containers of fabric was stored in there. I've spent the last two days washing it all and folding it up so I can put it all in my fabric cabinet. (An old wardrobe that belonged to my great aunt.

Here is a photo of most of it.


The first piece I grabbed was my favorite of all. I think it's just adorable and I hope I can figure out exactly what to use it in, and what to put with it to show it off to its potential.


I don't know why it moves me but it does.

I'm working on bedding for the master bedroom, but it's a slow process as I have other things going too. Hopefully, I'll have something regarding that to post soon. And I am about to make a sandwich of J and K's quilt top and backing. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. oohh, so jealous! Love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Too bad we don't have a little girl around, huh?

    ReplyDelete